Friday 2 September 2011

I did IT

Hello =D

I'm soooo happy cause I did my first freinship necklace as with the honestlywtf tutorial! Wayyy to easy..
Let me tell you about my experience.. I started a little bit slow you know to control a bit the technique but it will be faster little by little.
A little tip, try to avoid the gaps. pull a little bit up the color strings so theres not white spaces and the colors completely uniform.
For the little details you can custom your own necklace, maube instead of metal rings you want flowers or even a broche.


Once you start doing it, tons of ideas will come to your head so let ur imagination fly and do some new projects!

I have the idea to do my own earrings with a buch of little pearls I saved when one of my bracelets broke.. I went to buy the jewerly stems (so cheap) and grab one of my husbands tongs and Voilà!! my brand new earings.

If you want that I post the DIY let me know!!

Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment