Monday 6 June 2011

Is all about Happiness Fella's

Good Morning Sunshines!

Ohh how I love to hear that every morning, you know is like open your eyes and the first thing you see and here is a piece of Happiness. You might think "Ohh how naïve" but let me tell you something, even if I don't receive my little dose of happiness every morning, when I do I challenge the world with my biggest Smile =D

Did I told you I went to the beach this weekend?? ... I will tell you all about. France is a very beautiful country, no doubts about it, but when it comes to beach definition is very different of the beach I grew up, ok ok ok!! no everyone has the luck to have sand under the feet and that wave crush sound. I never thought that I'll miss so much the beach til' now. My home and that blue turquoise water was my piece of Happiness!

Séné is a very beautiful little village from the Nord-West of France, Charming place, kind people, great food and fisherman's town.. Ohhh and amazing Cider! Les bretons how we called them,  are one very strong celtic culture, strong temper, humble and in constant celebration mood. The sea, boats and fishing is their life, so I feel Bretonne arggggg (pirate voice) LOL 

If you have the chance, come and stop by in Séné or Vannes, one of the treasures of France, it worth it, and is not very expensive. The contrast between the woods, the end of the gulf, killer sunsets, and the Atlantic makes of the village a fairy tale!

I've toked some pictures and I will start to scrapbook them!
As you know fellas, Is all about the happiness, and lucky me I've found One... Do you find yours?

With my pirate voice, a hook in the hand and a parrot in my shoulder,
See you next time !

Shabby Tricks

No comments:

Post a Comment